The Versatile Blogger website stipulates:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. [Though not obligated to, if you want to respond in kind you can do the following.] Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Include a link to their blog. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
In the spirit of the award, I nominate the following blogs (listed in no particular order), which embody excellence in creativity; dedication to individual passions, such as writing, education, or living life with integrity; as well as demonstration of strong digital citizenship:
1. Marianne Villanueva’s Kanloan
6. Oscar Bermeo
8. PAWA Blog
9. Jody Hedlund
10. Rhythm Planet
11. Florante Aguilar
14. E.A.M. Harris
Finally, as a nominee/nominator, here are seven things you can pin on me:
1. Lives for the sound of dirt crunching under my hiking boots.
2. Will be happy if I never eat another full English, Irish, or Welsh breakfast again.
3. Shamelessly practices literary promiscuity
4. My Netflix “Taste Profile”: “visually stunning, mind-bending,” “cerebral romantic,” “dark.”
5. Named after the jazz artist Rahsaan Roland Kirk.
6. Not sure if I want to be Bill Nighy or be with Bill Nighy.
7. Has a thing for tweed.