Much gratitude to writer Rio Liang. Thanks to him, yours truly is honored and humbled by his nomination for The Versatile Blogger Award.
The Versatile Blogger website stipulates:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. [Though not obligated to, if you want to respond in kind you can do the following.] Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Include a link to their blog. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
In the spirit of the award, I nominate the following blogs (listed in no particular order), which embody excellence in creativity; dedication to individual passions, such as writing, education, or living life with integrity; as well as demonstration of strong digital citizenship:
1. Marianne Villanueva’s Kanloan
5. Pop Culture and the Third World
6. Oscar Bermeo
8. PAWA Blog
9. Jody Hedlund
10. Rhythm Planet
11. Florante Aguilar
13. Chinese Pirate Productions
14. E.A.M. Harris
Finally, as a nominee/nominator, here are seven things you can pin on me:
1. Lives for the sound of dirt crunching under my hiking boots.
2. Will be happy if I never eat another full English, Irish, or Welsh breakfast again.
3. Shamelessly practices literary promiscuity
4. My Netflix “Taste Profile”: “visually stunning, mind-bending,” “cerebral romantic,” “dark.”
5. Named after the jazz artist Rahsaan Roland Kirk.
6. Not sure if I want to be Bill Nighy or be with Bill Nighy.
7. Has a thing for tweed.